Tuesday 27 November 2007

Tuesday November 27th

Yesterday Pat and I went to see Lyn Millar who, with her husband Jonathan, runs La Petite Fontaine in Le Dorat. La Petite Fontaine is a fabulous cafe, music venue, B & B and also sells crafts. Lyn took Pat's handmade Christmas cards and some hand-painted watercolour cards, and some of my bags, purses, hats, flower brooches and so on. While we there, she actually sold some items (before she had even had time to put price tags on them) and gave me nearly 30 Euros!

Here's Jonathan, displaying some of the items!

Johnathan and Lyn said we should have a table at the Le Dorat Christmas market next Sunday, so we went straight down and booked one! Now I'm trying to price all my things and get them ready, in less than a week. I imagine Pat and Edward are hard at it painting cards, even as I write this.

No comments: