Saturday 21 June 2008

21st June 2008

The Longest Day

I've just discovered that yesterday was the longest day - and it's all downhill from now on....

Got to get out on that terrace and do some serious summer stuff straight away!

Meanwhile, I took this web survey to tell me how rare my personality is ...



Well I always knew I was pretty rare... some might say unique.... others may say they broke the mould when they made me.... but I think I'm pretty happy with myself.





And today I mowed the lawn, which made me feel good, 'cos I'm normally so-o-o-o-o-o lazy...














...and used my DIY skills to put up this shelf and hooks...










...and swept the kitchen floor (moving chairs too!)...














...and hung out 2 loads of washing (the first was already dry when I took this).




So now I am relaxing - it's far too hot to go out in the car anyway!

No comments: