Friday 22 August 2008

Un Rayon de Soleil

So, less of my balls (crochet that is)...

The weather was sunny today, but with frequent rain showers. Apparently it's set to be hot again at the weekend. Meanwhile, especially if you're in cold, rainy England, you might enjoy this YouTube clip of a song which I keep hearing from market stalls and shops around here. It's very summery - I first heard it on ViVi's blog.



...and now I must get back to organising my life, which seems to have to start with the ritual consumption of a Bonne Maman Abricot Brioché....

P.S. The sky is pink as the sun is setting, so I guess the weather forecast is correct!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, love your blog, and your fabric room, lol I thought I had lots of fabric, yikes, you are the fabric queen lol, I love this song, what does it mean in english, can you translate it at all for me. and who are the singers, it is very catchy. Cheers Deb, in Australia. PS. come on over and say hi.

French Nanny said...

The lyrics are here -

http://www.greatsong.net/PAROLES-PIERRE-ANDRE-VALADE,PIPEAUBEC-POUR-FLUTE-ET-PERCUSSION-ALLEGRETTO-SEMPLICE,103998648.html

but I'm not sure if they are absolutely right and, unfortunately my French is not good enough to translate fully! Like you, I just love the song - so full of sunshine and summer...