Tuesday 18 November 2008

Room For Improvement

...from Weldom, that is - since they didn't deliver the stove and freezer as promised.

The space is there, all ready for them...
After 11 I phoned and was told they were definitely delivering them this afternoon... at about 3 pm I rang and was told there had been some trouble with the lorry but would definitely be there....at ten to 5 I phoned again and was told they were on their way...at 10 to 6 I phoned and was told the lorry had broken down again.

They are ringing first thing tomorrow to fix a new time...

Meanwhile Ian has beavered along with the shelves, which are looking really good...
...and even told me I could put some books on them which I was desperately trying to find a home for...
...and this evening I have crocheted my fingers to the bone and bumped up the number of tree bags to 15!

No comments: