Sunday 1 February 2009

All Buttoned Up

Yesterday (Saturday) the night when everyone goes out and has a good time, I was to be found sewing buttons on to cards, like sister Susie (although she was sewing shirts for sailors...). I want to sell them in the shop...

... just one more item of interest, I thought.

More About Those Socks!

I've been beavering away on the socks too, although I am a little scared that I'll run out of wool! I made them shorter than the pattern, too, but I should have realised that, being called Peter's Socks, they were sized for a man!


However, they fit me well, but I could have made them a little shorter in the leg. Still, the yarn goes a long way, so I just trust to luck that one ball will make one sock. It's a little disconcerting, considering all the failures I've had recently!

2 comments:

Jason Fist said...

And on Sunday we went to see Benjamin Button!

http://www.benjaminbutton.com/

I LOVE FRANCE said...

Penny
You make me laugh you have a great sense of humour.
I like your socks also.
thank you for reccomendation on paint
Andrea