Wednesday 6 May 2009

Vide-Greniers at Bellac - Sunday 3rd May 2009

Seems I omitted to blog about this (felt sure I had) - and I had a great time! Found some fabulous pictures - from a lady I have bought from before. She lives in Bellac. Last Autumn I bought some apple pictures from her, and I liked them very much...

This time I bought quite a selection. They are all on board and the board has been covered in paper before the paint was applied. Sometimes newspaper, sometimes something else - like pages from the Bellac phone directory! I think the pictures are fabulous. I was tempted to buy everything she had! Look at this robot...
... on the right it says " a robot for the kitchen, to do the washing-up and the housework - isn't that a great idea? Well, this robot is for you." It is from Evelyn (the daughter of the lady I bought it from). Apparently they exchanged pictures over a year. What a fabulous idea, if you are that talented. Wish I was! (Other pictures are on my Flickr site).

I also bought a couple of sweet containers to plant things in...


...and a really pretty little orange squeezer that's the perfect colour to go with my kitchen!


I'm off to another one in Mezieres-sur-Issoire next Sunday, which is also a Fete des Fleurs. Almost bound to come home with loads of stuff...

No comments: