Thursday 3 September 2009

That Mower Again!

Remember I told you about the phone call yesterday? About the belt for the mower?

So today I went in to fetch the mower. When I got there no-one was at the repair counter and, when I enquired I was told that the mechanic was on holiday! I explained about the phone call so the lady on the till took me in the back to find the mower. It was in several pieces...

She then fetched a very nice man who apologised profusely and said that the mechanic would be back on Tuesday - that he would make him do my mower as his first job - that it would be finished by Tuesday lunchtime. Well, what could I do? And he was a very nice man...

So... still no mower...!

1 comment:

Jason Fist said...

Incomprehensible.

These people must have been boiling their water in aluminium pans and licking lead paint for decades...