Monday 5 April 2010

Sunshine and Flowers

It's a sunshiney Easter Monday here! We've had very mixed weather for the last week, with a lot of rain and cold winds - but at last today has been sunshine - all morning.

Can you see the pink blossom on my peach tree?

And, talking of flowers, I haven't shown you my latest crochet design - Teeny Tiny Crochet Flowers. It's really just the previous flower design without the middle, but the flowers are very sweet. I've put the pattern on Ravelry, FREE. Just look for hennypenny.

....and when I saw these egg cosies ...

on Planet Penny's blog, (what a coincidence eh? Same name and very similar flowers!) I knew I'd have to make some (even though I don't know a single person who uses egg cosies!) Here are the ones I made...


Perhaps I'll have boiled eggs for dinner tonight...

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

What tempting little eggs! the cosies remind me of one I had as a child!

Mrs Twins said...

What lovely little flowers! Everyone seems to be making flowers at the moment! Spring I suppose. I just love these little egg cosys!
Beautiful flowers too!
Hugs and Love Suex

MarmaladeRose said...

Very pretty egg cosies. Love the colours you've used.