Here are the first ones - made with Rico Creative Cotton...
...pattern (slightly adapted) from Attic 24.
I found the Rico Creative Cotton very difficult to crochet with. I changed to a 4.50mm hook because the yarn seemed very thick, and it split all the time, making for V E R Y slow working.
Then I made some more with Kool Kotton - from Texere Yarns, and found that much easier. I kept with the 4.50mm hook, but this yarn (an acrylic and cotton blend) was much easier to work with, and the baubles were made up in half the time! I prefer the colour choices of this yarn too - much more 'ME' !
Now I think I'll make another 'Lucy' bag with the rest of the Rico Creative Cotton!