Monday, 7 February 2011

Socks for Molly

I made several pairs of socks for Max and eventually Molly asked if I was making any for her..., of course.

So I tried to convert the toe-up pattern I had used for Max, as I found it so easy.  I tried six times in all, with each one being too small or too tight, so eventually downloaded this pattern, which is not toe-up, and this is the result...

Molly's sock

...sorry the photo is so dark, but it's grey and rainy here today and this tiny old cottage is still lit by rushlights.... (actually they are halogen spots but overall give a very patchy light and are useless for photography!)

Now I think the sock is too BIG, but  at least she'll grow into it - or she can wear them in bed!

1 comment:

sim only said...

good thing i like this blog...