Thursday 10 March 2011

Moorhen chicks

Inspired by a brown/yellow slubby yarn, I made these chicks, using a strand of cream kidsilk mohair to give a hint of fluffiness.


2 brown chicks


Cute, aren't they!


I've also been making crème egg rabbits, from a pattern sent to me by tina who is redroseknits on Ravelry, although I've ended up using the chick pattern with the ears from the rabbit pattern!  I've made two so far - here they are!


Pink Bunny


Fluffy pink rabbit 2

If you don't want to put a chocolate egg inside them, you could always just stuff them as a little Easter decoration.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Really love the little bunnies. Cute.
A x

Carol said...

Love the bunnies, so cute!
Carol xx

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, those are dang adorable! I love the fuzzy yarn. Perfect. :)