Friday 9 September 2011

London Tourist Sights

I had to go for a second pre-assessment today, at St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster.  It is opposite the Houses of Parliament, so I got to see some tourist sights I haven't seen since I was a child!

We came out of the Tube right under Big Ben...

Big Ben

...and as we walked across the bridge to the hospital, the London Eye was on the other side...

Millenium wheel

From the hospital side of the bridge there was a good view of the Houses of Parliament...

Houses of Parliament

Oh - and I've finished that draught excluder, but not taken any pictures yet!


4 comments:

Evelyn said...

You have to understand that I'm American, married to a British man, and have always ranked London as one of my all-time favorite cities. I've spent a lot of time in that gorgeous city and seeing your photos has just got me yearning!! Looks like you've been able to enjoy the city's delights even in the midst of your doctor's visits! I'm so glad....

quilterliz said...

G'day Penny. Wow, great photo's. Hope everything goes well for you. Take care. Liz...

Marigold Jam said...

Hope all went well? Did you notice the lovely Doulton tiled nursery rhyme murals in St Thomas's?

Elizabethd said...

Do hope all is going well.