Monday 12 September 2011

Tail End of the Hurricane...

It's very windy here.  Apparently we're getting the tail end of the hurricane.  I'm so sorry for the people who got its full force, 'cos it's pretty scary here, hearing the force of the wind ...but I think it's easing off a bit, and I can see sunshine over the buildings of central London - which is the view I get from my bedroom window. You can see the Shard - the latest building - going up.

View of the Shard

I've been knitting away diligently at the cardigan for Molly.  Today the camera won't make it the correct colour and I don't know why.  It is actually a dark plum colour, and yesterday I was able to photograph it fairly accurately...

Molly cardi

... but today it came out like this...

Molly cardi2

It's a mystery to me!

Ah, well, off to have some coffee!

2 comments:

Stocki said...

That's a gorgeous little cardi! It is wierd how the colour is different on some days..I'm forever waiting for a flash of sunshine to take photos in. Woooo it was windy last night wasn't it? In Suffolk they say it was,'Whooly raafty'... guess that sums it up!:)x

quilterliz said...

G'day Penny. That cardigan looks lovely no matter the colour. Take care. Liz...