Monday 2 July 2012

Pookies

I've been making these little creatures - from a Fuzzy Mitten pattern.  They're dead easy and look great! I filled mine with carded sheep wool (because I've got lots of it) which is pretty resilient. It's great for stuffing.

Pookies

I could only make 4 as I didn't have any plastic beads to weight the base and put in a plastic UHT milk bottle lid instead.  I was saving the plastic lids to make little pincushions and had only collected 4 as I hardly ever use milk!

Not sure why the picture is squashed - I made the collage in Picassa because I couldn't get Pic Monkey to rotate the photos!

Technology will be the death of me...

6 comments:

Annie said...

What cute little bunnies Penny.
Hugs,
A x

Crafty in the Med said...

Ahhhh lovely and they look real pookie!!! Try rice that works well for weight.

Amanda :-)

Michelle said...

Those look like so much fun! Adorable! Good job :)

quilterliz said...

G'day Penny. They are so cute. It's amazing all the wonderful things you find to make. Your blog is always a joy to read and look at. I love it. Take care. Liz...

Twiglet said...

Cute little Pookies. ATCs - Artist Trading Cards - I think its just one way of passing round tiny little works of our own art to show others what you are up to. x Jo

Carol said...

So cute!
Carol xx