Tuesday 20 January 2015

It's a Machine World...

Well, when I found this New Home (now Janome) sewing machine in a local charity shop, I couldn't resist it.  It was 22€, which is about £17 at today's exchange rate. It all works fine, apparently, and just needs a new drive belt, which is an inexpensive item.

Whole Thing

I am most interested in the stitch patterns, though I don't quite know what I will use them for, and am dying to get to grips with it.

The only drawback is that there were no tools or spare feet with it, but at least there was the instruction book!

Instruction Manual

And when I've finished my sewing, it just slides down into its own neat little table!

folded away

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

So, how many machines is that now?!

Sharon said...

What a great find Penny! I would think that it is probably easy to buy replacement feet on ebay as there are always sellers selling things for sewing machines regardless of the age of the machine. I'm sure you'll master it in no time.
Hugs Sharon in Spain x