Thursday 27 July 2017

Life-Changing

Did you ever have a life-changing moment?


Mine was eleven years ago, on April 19th 2006 when my husband Richard died. I've written about this before, so I won't go over it all again, but his birthday was 29th July and he would have been 57 this year, so I can't help but remember how life changed completely for me that day.

Now I need to remember that time, but not let it rule my life any more - I need to change my life and be happy again. So I am thankful for today and I'm going to start making the changes that I need to make, starting today.

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

As we know, your life can change in a moment. We have learned to be thankful for the 'now', and I do ope that things will change for you Penny.

my sisters knitter said...

Thank you, love for this reminder. While it is often in the back of my mind, sometimes I need to read it and think about it, so that I can appreciate every moment.