Thursday 17 May 2007

Time has gone by....



Well, a lot of time has gone by since my last post and now it's May!

On the 2nd May my first grandchild was born - Molly Victoria. Here's a picture of her. I went over to England to see her and spent a few days there.

Now I'm back and at last I've got some of the quotes in for work on the house - although no-one can start immediately. It's a bit of a nightmare trying to put it all together, as the septic tank, for example, needs to be in place befor the plumbing, and the electrics need to go in before the insulation on the walls and ceilings. Stairs would be good, but I haven't had a discussion with the man who will probably make those yet.

Today is a national holiday in France, so, of course, it's raining - not so different from England after all!



No comments: