Sunday 22 July 2007

July 22nd - A Visit to Caylus

This weekend I went down to the South of France, to stay with Jason and Alain for a couple of days. No particular reason ..... nothing to do with the Brocante on Sunday.... which I went to last year .... and which had some lovely things ...


Anyway ..... I got there on Saturday and Jason and I went to St Antonin Noble Val for a pleasant afternoon. We strolled around and had coffee and visited a few antique shops and so on. The town is mediaeval and has lots of tiny streets, going up or down - like this one:
Jason saw lots of Passion Flowers with fruit and flowers, which somewhat irked him, as his plant is Paris has not flowered yet! Here's a picture of one:

I took a picture of a fantastic Ipomea (Morning Glory) plant.


A 3 1/2 hour drive and I'm back home now. Tomorrow the builders will back to carry on with some roofing - at 8 am - so I'm going to get some sleep now.

No comments: