Wednesday 25 June 2008

25th June 2008

That Blasted Lawn!

Yes, I know I said I wasn't going to mow it just yet, but there's a little old British hobgoblin inside me that says lawns should be mown and look lovely all the time. I tried to ignore him but he kept prodding me with his little pointy stick and I had to leave my cross stitch and go and wheel out the mower.....

...so it all looks lovely now, although there's no-one to see it but me (and the hobgoblin)...
















...and the border looks lovely too, and I'm going to make it even longer when the ground is not quite so cooking-pot hard...

Click on the picture to see a bigger image.

The Agapanthus in one pot is coming out, and is blue, and I think the other one is blue too, and the Hosta will have bluey-mauve flowers soon...















...so this will be my little blue collection!

1 comment:

Jason Fist said...

I think it looks great!