Thursday 10 July 2008

10th July 2008

Bracelets 'n' Things
Sometimes time passes so slowly I wonder if I'm not in some sort of boring movie with Bill Murray, where every day is the same as the one before...

...but today, time seemed to pass quite quickly.

I was in Montmorillon this morning for a French conversation lesson (only 4 euros including coffee) and I got home mid-afternoon, after shopping in Bellac. Bread and wine - just the essentials!

And what have I done with the rest of the afternoon? Made bracelets. Why? Because I came across a cone of hemp that I bought for that very purpose over a year ago. Put that together with my (fairly extensive) button and bead collection and you have all the ingredients for some natty little friendship bracelets à la Peberdy!

I also have some white hemp and some cream - both of which are much smoother than the natural brown I am currently using.

No comments: