- showing builders round so they can give estimates
- waiting for builders to give estimates (I've been waiting 3 months for one!)
- getting ready to go on a knitwear design course
- preparing to show some English Folks around a lake as my friend, who is the estate agent, is unable to do it herself
- clearing out a room so the builders can get in to do some work
- trying to finish painting in the kitchen
- Sewing my name tags into bags ready for a Christmas Fair
- shopping for wall lights ready for the builder
- planning how to do the shop I've just bought in a nearby town...
Anyway - the camper van swap...
I was blown away by Lindsey's picture - it is fabulous and reminds me so of the camper we had lots of happy holidays in France with. Lindsey - you're very talented. Here's a picture:
Lindsey also sent me a little camper van model and a brilliant calendar!
It is fun, this swap business! I might even do another some time, though at the height of non-inspiration I swore I never would!
In the end I made Lindsey a bag (since bags are my thing) from French linen, with a blue stripe. You can see what I wrote when I bought the linen here.
Here's the bag:
Lindsey has some pictures on her blog too.