Monday 6 October 2008

It's My Birthday!!!!!

Yes, it is, it's true (in the words of the song)... and I only feel about a day older than I did yesterday! Well the sleepless night anticipating all those presents didn't do me any good, the bags under my eyes are clearly marked Luis Vuitton...

I opened my card from Molly, my granddaughter - it's so sweet... and the present from my brother and his wife - you can see the pictures here.

So now I'm just waiting in for the postman...

Perhaps I'll knit some more hats for Innocent...

3 comments:

Racheal Miles said...

Happy Birthday !

Racheal x

Jason Fist said...

Luis Vuitton... Is he the Spanish cousin of Louis?

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Ah! Baby Tea Cosies! It's all about perspective. I LOVE them. Just learned how to do this picture mosaic thingy myself the other day. Neat. I'm enjoying the photographic tour of your big adventure in France too. Cheers. Loani