Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween

Last night I went to a Halloween party at La Petite Fontaine. The staff were all dressed as pirates and many people dressed up too, but Sue, Ann and I didn't. Party Poopers! Here are the terrible twosome enjoying themselves...


Keith had a good voice, but it was all VERY LOUD and we left early. This happened at the last event we attended too, so I conclude that, as you get older, you do not get deaf, as most people think, but it is the younger people - exposed to loud music all their lives - who are deaf enough to need the music at such a volume. No wonder the cave is starting to leak - I reckon the mortar in between the stones has been vibrated out...

The music was by Keith The Hat, and it was all free!!!!

2 comments:

Jason Fist said...

You said 'cave'! Talk about me getting me English and French mixed up!

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all. I'm sorry you thought the music was too loud. Had you brought this to my attention I would have turned it down. I don't actually hear the same volume as the audience because the speakers are pointing forward.It quite difficult to get right. The management of the venues normally let me know.I hope to see you all at future gigs. Its very important to me that every body has a good time. Thanks for your comments. Keith the Hat