Another cupcake - but I did my own thing with the icing this time.
Size seems to be the problem - I can get a better 'icing' and it goes up in a nice spiral, but ends up far too small for the 'cake'. So for this, I just made a circle, going into the back loops of previous stitches and sewed on some 'sprinkles' afterwards.
The two I've done so far went off in the post to Molly today - I hope she likes them! I'm going to keep trying to make better ones though!
I took these to my knitting group yesterday and sold two! This one:
...and this one:
Hopefully the rest will make it into the Chez Penny shop!