Friday 11 February 2011

Photos and Phone covers

I went to the Country Market run by the WI this morning - it's about a 1-minute walk away from me and has lovely home-made cakes and suchlike for sale.  I bought an apple and walnut cake for £2.50 and it is delicious. 


apple and walnut cake


...guess I should have taken a picture while it was still whole...


Then I walked into the village and had my hair trimmed...
..and this photo taken so I can get a bus pass from the local authority.


Me scan


It's better than the last one I had for my passport and driving licence, which made me look like an axe murderer!


After lunch I decided to have a go at making a new cover for my mobile phone out of some beautiful yarn I've had for years.  It's silk and seacell and a beautiful pale green colour - totally appropriate for Spring.


Silk and Seacell phone cover



No comments: