Friday 20 May 2011

All Keyed Up

Well, not so long as I thought it might be between posts this time.  The 3Gigabyte key does give me some access, although it is very variable.  If I read my Google e mail in HTML view, I can usually get my messages OK.  I have moved the equipment up to my bedroom in search of a better signal, although I am not sure it is really any better up here.  Also, if anyone Skypes me, I tend not to hear the 'ringing' tone...


Needless to say there are no advances on the Internet/Phone front, but the five days is not up yet, for Orange to report back...


Anyway, I'm still painting away, and today I put the third coat on the other half of the yellow wall, and should get the fourth coat on this afternoon.  Hooray!!!


I have unwrapped all my pictures and hung some in the kitchen.  I also hung a little set of white shelves and put some teapots on them...


Shelves and teapots


Now I must go and finish that wall (you'll see pictures soon) and put another coat on the door.


Keep your fingers crossed for me, for some REAL Internet access soon...

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

I'm afraid nothing happens quickly in France. Hope you get it sorted out soon.