Wednesday 13 July 2011

Weather you like it or not...

We'll weather the weather, so the song goes, and we're certainly getting a good selection here!  Today it was raining, and this is the weather report from France Meteo for the next couple of days...


Gajoubert is the commune I'm in, though I'm actually a few kilometres from the village (such as it is!) where there are less houses than in my hamlet, but a little church and Mairie.

Normally I get the weather report for Bussiere-Boffy, which is about the same distance to the west, and this is today's report for there...


...it's true that the weather here is very localised, so it looks as if I can pick for today between rain, sun and a mixture of the two!  Good job I haven't got anything planned.

Meanwhile...

I can show you the pink string bag, which I finished last night.  Here it is!

pink string thing 1

I really like this one - although I didn't like sewing in all the ends!

I'm going to make another, measuring out and joining different colours, as I love this effect.  I'll try and write up the pattern as I go...

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Love it!! This bag you must take to the BEACH!!