Friday 27 July 2012

What a Lovely Pair!

Hello!!!!! I'm back in France now.  The weather has been hot here and some of my pot plants are dead.  A friend WAS watering for me, but went away one weekend when the weather was forecasted to be cool.  However, it was baking hot instead!  He asked my neighbour if she would water and she said she would, but didn't! Anyway, most things survived.

Here's the lovely pair I promised you in my title...

Courgettes

They were too small to pick when I went and now they're ENORMOUS!

And here's another lovely pair - of socks this time...

Grundl green

I finished the second one in the Channel Tunnel on my way back home!

I had a lovely time in England with my son in London and my daughter in the South, between Southampton and Winchester. Lots of lovely time with my grandchildren - this was a day I took them to a Country Park where there was a little train to ride on...

On the Train

Now I need another three weeks to catch up on all my blog reading!

2 comments:

Debra in France said...

Hi Pen, Glad you had a good time with your family. Did you get to do any craft shows/fairs? Hope we can catch up over the summer xx

Joy said...

The grand kid's hair color is BEAUTIFUL!!