...and knitting, of course.
I finished a hank of some merino and wild silk fibre I've had for years.It was a pig to spin as the fibre was not well carded, with lots of slubby bits of wool that wouldn't draft out. I ended up carding half of it all over again and spinning that alternately with the original stuff. It was too slubby to ply with itself, so I used a blue sewing cotton. Not sure if I put enough twist in the plying though...
...as the cotton is fairly loose around the yarn. Anyway, there's quite a lot of it and I've still got some to spin, so I should be able to make something decent with it.
I've also started on those socks for my SIL though I couldn't find any black merino in my stash, so not sure he'll like the colour. If not, well he'll have to stay with his cold feet while cycling.