Monday 16 March 2015

Bias Binding and Bunting

For my birthday (or was it Christmas?) my daughter gave me - amongst other things - some really pretty bunting which had been made from a vintage embroidered tablecloth.  It was lovely, but when I hung it up I didn't like the white tape that it had been sewn onto.

I knew I had some pretty bias binding somewhere, so I set about changing the white tape the other day.

Bunting - sewing on new bias binding

 I'm very pleased with the result.

Bunting with new bias binding

5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

So nice to re=use vintage fabrics.

Joy said...

Looks much fresher and more spring like! Is that your dog?

Sharon said...

That does look pretty Penny, I really like bunting, it's so festive :)
Hugs Sharon in Spain x

Carolyn said...

Much nicer than plain old white tape. Very pretty!

Babajeza said...

Springtime! :-)