Monday 11 January 2016

Hail to Winter

...and rain

...and winds

...and c o l d

But it IS the 11th January, so I suppose it's to be expected!

I took a picture of the car in my drive...

hail

...so you could see the hail!

But we've had good weather up to now, unlike England, where this rain is coming from.  And soon it'll be Spring :-)

It's already Spring on my teacosy...

Big pot daffodil cosy

...and the daffodils are out.  I'm rather pleased with this one.  I made the daffodils ages ago - years, probably, and never found a use for them until now. To test the pattern I want to make one with Forget-Me-Nots on as I love those tiny blue flowers!

If you've been following my other blog, you'll know that I've been rather busy, but designing is therapeutic and I can listen to my music, a book, or watch TV (if there are no subtitles) while I'm crocheting or knitting.

What do you do in these Winter evenings?

3 comments:

Joy said...

on winter days and evenings I tend to sew and be a home-body... love it.

Babajeza said...

A cup of tea is the answer to almost everything. Happy Winter! Regula

Sharon said...

Don't like the cold and thankfully we're not experiencing it here, but do love that pretty tea cosy.
In the evenings I sit snuggled with my little dogs and look at peoples photos on the internet or chat with friends on FB.
xx