Tuesday 29 May 2007

29th May

Well yesterday was really very, very cold. I spent most of the day sitting in front of the gas heater ( so glad I bought it) and started knitting a cardigan for Molly, my granddaughter.

I filled all the plastic boxes that I bought yesterday, and now have lots of empty cardboard ones to get rid of. Still need more plastic ones though, before those mice get going again...

The dormouse/dormice are still active - they like their biscuits between midnight and 2 am. After that they go back to sleep in the dependances. Then all I can hear is the house mice.

I was so cold I wanted a hot meal, so went down to Bellac to the Cafe Pont de la Pierre, which is down by the river. I had Tortelloni with ricotta and spinach and a chocolate tart for dessert! Lovely.


1 comment:

Jason Fist said...

Just shows how the weather can be very unpredictable...