Thursday 12 July 2007

July 12th

Well, lots happening today!

Outside the terracing continues with the perforated drainage pipe going in and the pipes for future bathroom and toilets to connect to the Fosse Septique.

Also they've cleared more of the front garden...
...and taken the rubbish away - so no more labourious journeys to the tip!!!














Inside the house loads happening too! This morning my neighbour, Diz, helped me to put loads of plastic boxes upstairs (well it would be upstairs if I had stairs)...















...and this afternoon Pat and Edward, two other neighbours, helped me move the sofa bed that I've been sleeping on, into the kitchen and put it up as a sofa (somewhere comfortable to sit at last) ...

...then they helped me move the kitchen table to a new 'dining area' position.
After a cup of coffee we tackled the beds. We put up the French bed I bought in my current bedroom ...

...and then put up another bed in the end room, which was the reason for putting the boxes upstairs to make space!




No comments: