Thursday 28 May 2009

Tor and Molly's Visit

Gosh - a whole week without blogging! What will the world think of me!!!

I have a good excuse though - my daughter and granddaughter have just been over for a visit and it was a real treat to have them for a whole week. Molly is walking and talking so well and was a delight. We had some great days out...
...by the river in Bellac...
...at the park...
...looking round an antique shop...
...and just playing in the garden at home.

Tor did a whole load of gardening for me, clearing one long side of weeds and nettles and planting out things that had been in pots for years. she turned this...

...into this...

...and cleared all the weeds on that side and planted up irises, winter jasmine, roses, asters, wisteria that had all been languishing for ages!

All in all, I had a wonderful time and can't wait for their next visit.

3 comments:

Debra in France said...

i cant believe how hard she worked. That flower border looks great. It was lovely hearing all about your wonderful week with them, I bet they had a great time too.

Good to see you yesterday, I have sewn the bag up and made one handle. See you Monday xx

I LOVE FRANCE said...

Hya glad you had a lovely time your little grandaughter is a wee cutie.

I LOVE FRANCE said...

A meet up for a coffee sounds good to me
we will def arrange that nearer the time
thank you very much for suggesting we meet up
Andrea