Monday 10 January 2011

Triangular Coasters

Hello!  Another week has gone by since my last posting, and I was ill again over the weekend with a mystery bug that gave me a terrible headache and sore throat, and I spent 2 days in bed! Hopefully I will soon get immunity to these UK germs and be able to go for weeks at a time without succumbing!


However, all is not doom and gloom - while recovering I picked up my crochet hook and some RICO Creative Cotton and designed these coasters!




They are reversible, being made of two triangles crocheted together, with the colours going light to dark on one side and dark to light on the other.


I have put them up for sale on my Folksy website, and I'm also going to publish the pattern on Ravelry in the very near future.  Unfortunately it won't be free this time (I have to pay my rent here) although it will be very reasonably priced.

3 comments:

TheVintageMagpie said...

Those coasters are soooo cute! x

Tea with Prudence said...

Oooh, have you changed your blog background? Or am I imagining that..

Great idea on the doubled coasters.
I like the triangular shape for a change.

Im so sorry to hear youve been ill - Id bring you chicken soup if I was closer.

Cheers
Fi

Ana Paula said...

Lovely!
Have a nice 2011!

Ana Paula