Friday 27 May 2011

Girl Friday

Getting a bit tenuous, these post titles...
... but I am a girl - albeit a little past my sell-by date... and it IS Friday.  And Friday is 'paint the kitchen wall blue' day.  Or, at least, THIS Friday is.


Kitchen blue wall


I've given it one coat and I think one more will finish it off. (Actually I've just looked at it again, now it's dry and I think it's OK as it is!)  Hooray!!!


So, I'm off out to meet some friends in Bellac for a coffee (all work and no play makes Penny a dull girl).  Here's what I look like now I've lost a little weight...


me in the mirror 2


...and in this one I'm actually almost smiling...


me in the mirror


...at being able to wear these size 14 trousers, even if the tummy area does need a little more work!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hello Penny, yes, the blue paint looks great! And congrats on the weight loss. I also like that red tassle hanging on the door behind you. Hope you had a fun coffee with your friend.

LinenandRoses said...

Hi there. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your newly painted kitchen wall looks lovely. As I mentioned in my blog post we're moving to a 60s house so nothing as lovely as a tongue and grooved wall to paint. Love the colour you're using. Fiona

GerryART said...

I'm still in the middle of painting my ex-darkroom downstairs.
Plan to use it as a craft room.
Or, roomette as the size is small.
hugs,
Gerry