Tuesday 31 May 2011

Marmalade

Did I mention that I have spent part of the last two days hunting for my copper jam pan?  No? Well I have.


Finally I realised that the only place it could be was the shop (if I hadn't actually sold it when the shop was open)!  So off I went this morning, killing two birds with one stone of course, to get some paint, filler and look for my jam pan.


I had already sussed out that a new one would be over €100 and feelers put out to borrow one had been unproductive.  So I was very happy to find it in the attic at the shop.


copper jam pan


While I was the shop I took some photos of the decorating Jean has done, and which I am very happy with.  These can also be seen on my Chez Penny blog.(Follow the link in my sidebar)


Chez Penny shelves in kitchen


Chez Penny living room


Chez Penny bedroom

No comments: