...we're almost there! ! ! ! !
I've finished the knitting of the teacosy...
...and it's looking good!
Hopefully all the lumpy, bumpy bits will settle down once it's blocked, I've still got to cut the steeks and finish off the bottom edge, so I'm just hoping nothing goes wrong in those processes. If it does I fear this might be a project that ends in the bin!
I love the design of the top...
...well, actually I love the whole of the design, though I DID NOT enjoy knitting it. The wool is scratchy and a little bit fragile, some parts are a little thicker than others. The white is definitely nicer to use and more consistent than the brown - perhaps it depends on the quality of a particular fleece.
Anyway, I am going to have a break from it for the rest of today and resume with the cutting etc. tomorrow.