Monday 6 May 2013

More Socks Please, They're Sweet!

And the trouble with sweets is you always want more!  So here are another couple...

Blue, turq, multi pair

The pair above are from a Regia yarn which is an amazing blend of blue, turquoise, sludgy green and purple.  The pair below are made with yarn  left over from a pair I made for my daughter.  The yarn is Austermann Step Sock Yarn with Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil and is lovely and soft to wear, she says,

Blue var. baby sock pair

I want to thank Mia Self for test knitting this pattern for me, her help has been invaluable.  THANKS MIA!

I thought of making the pattern as a tutorial, but decided it is simple enough that I can just publish the instructions.  It will be available FREE on my Ravelry page, here.

2 comments:

Babajeza said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!

quilterliz said...

G'day Penny. Just lovely. Take care. Liz...xx