Sunday 29 October 2017

Wintertime

The clocks went back an hour today and I didn't realise until this afternoon. So I was up early!

I knew I had a lot of timepieces, but now that I've just changed them all, I realise that I have far too many. Two in the kitchen, two in the living room, three (!) in my craft room - tempus fugit in there - one in the spare bedroom, two in my bedroom plus my wristwatch and the two telephone handsets. That makes 13 - unlucky for some - namely the person who has to set them all back an hour!

Apart from that onerous and unexpected task, I've been occupied in the last few days with making some voodoo doll pincushions...

You remind me of a man...

I just love them - they're a free pattern from here.

Well it DOES seem that winter has started today - it's been cold and damp and I had to light the wood burner.  Of course the cat, who is tired out after a recent battle in which she was, at least, on the winning side...

Battle of the Bathroom...

...has claimed the warmest seat for herself.

The chair by the fire



1 comment:

Serenata said...

I often don't change my clocks back for some time.... I wonder how many clocks we have, I would imagine it is a similar number!